Virtual Caregiving/Telehealth Program
How Do We Make This Possible?
- We assign live 24/7 support by our Remote Care Coordinators who are trained to be our care recipients’ friends and monitor health conditions.
- We identify falls, wandering, and other safety concerns.
- We provide timely interventions if anything outside the norm occurs and notify families or emergency call centers.
- We prevent costly hospital readmission that may be avoidable through monitored care.
- We bridge External Care Services by coordinating transport and helping replenish other needed supplies when necessary.
- We address psychosocial needs through our Remote Care Coordinator who brings in additional support for isolated seniors and creates meaningful connections.